Wow. . . It’s been 2 fucking months.

“Vous devez laisser la lumière allumée, afin que je puisse retrouver mon chemin.” I just read that. It means, “Leave the light on, so I can find my way.” I think this is one of the most beautiful sayings I have ever heard.

I am no longer a lost sheep. I am not alone. You are here with me. Those whose lives are difficult are so because we create that in us. Those of us whose lives are not difficult also create that in us. WE ARE the ultimate creators. WE control our destiny. WE control our lives.

I read something else today. It was an email I received from my brother. It was a collection of PowerPoint slides discussing Steven R Covey’s idea of the 90/10 principal. In it, he (SRC) says we control 90% of our lives. 10% we do not. . . The 90% is, for the most part, reactionary to the 10% we cannot control. So, when something happens to you – over which you have no control – then how you react defines the other 90%. See – we create our own destinies.

BUT – only 90% worth. The other 10% is other people. That is where we need to learn.

Today is a learning day for me. I love you.

G’night.

Advertisements

~ by shinshige on 27 July 2010.

3 Responses to “Wow. . . It’s been 2 fucking months.”

  1. We are the master’s of our own universe and how we react to the changes and events around us, molds our world.

  2. I’m so relieved to see your positivity has returned!

  3. 90/10 Hmmm. I think it’s 100% because we still are responsible for how we respond to other people and their wisdome or foolishness. It’s still a choice. The key is awareness. Leave it to Covey to have an out just in case.

    He probably prays with one eye open.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: